Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Where's My Food!

OMG - My husband just found this picture of me from a few years back. I hesitated to share because it isn't very flattering, but it does tell a story. 

I used to get very angry when I was hungry (aka 'hangry'). That was prior to my giving up wheat and other glutenous grains once I found out they were causing me a lot of health issues. Don't get me wrong, I still get hungry but it is a real hunger and not the brain-addled hunger of the past. The bad moods associated with hunger are noticeably gone and so is the muffin top!





2 comments:

  1. Oh good God. Do I ever know about 'hangry'. There were certain foods I'd eat when no one was home, not because I wanted to binge, but because I wanted to eat them without being BOTHERED. And I didn't want to share. If the phone rang I'd get mad. Was it worth giving up wheat to get shut of that kind of experience? You bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I know it too, my thoughts on food would be CONSTANT....I'd be shaking by the time I'd prepared dinner...

    Never again

    ReplyDelete