Saturday, 21 April 2012

Basic Information

Recently I was out for lunch with a couple of the girls and telling them all about the latest books I've read about real food and health and, yadda, yadda, yadda...my usual diatribes. Lynne told me that she doesn't have time to read all of the books that I talk about and could I please just start a blog the summarizes things and gives them the little tips that I pick up along the way to eating real food (not that crap that looks like food). They are both keen on learning and eating better but have very busy lives so in a mission to communicate what I know, I reluctantly agreed.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for your health and eating habits, but will share what I learn from various sources and will credit the sources as much as possible . Sometimes I just hear things and forget where but think, "Hey, that's a great idea! I must remember to share that one.".


1 comment:

  1. Audrey ... I LOVE It! I am forwarding it on to my daughter .... She, like you, has been doing a lot of research on food and it's effects on her body, and you are now doing all the homework!
    Can't wait for the next post... and I might even buy the looney tunes cook book!

    ReplyDelete